Currently, each participant in a league is ranked by score. A player's score is found using this equation:
Score = Losses + (2 * Wins) + Bonus
So a player's score goes up by 1 for each loss they have, and by 2 for each win they have. The 'Bonus' value is less self explanatory. Your bonus value is equal to the number of matches won by players you have beaten. Thus, each win gives the same base increase to score, but beating someone who is doing well in the league increases your bonus score by a lot more than beating someone with fewer wins.
If two players are tied for the same score, tiebreakers are as follows:
- The player with the most match wins.
- The player with the most match losses.
- The player with the most game wins.
- The player with the least game losses.
- The player who played their first league game (for the current league) the earliest.
- If after the first five tiebreakers a tie still exists between two players, the lead goes to whichever player has beaten the other. (Tiebreaker five guarantees the two remaining players have faced eachother)